Kidney beans are rich in soluble fiber and help in reducing cholesterol and blood pressure. Since kidney beans have low glycemic index and fat content, those who are on diet and diabetic patients can include kidney beans in their menu often.
Rajma 1 cup
Curry leaves 1 string
Coconut Oil 1 tbsp.
Chopped green chilies 2 no.
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves few
To be coarsely Powdered
Coriander 1 tsp.
Red chilies 2no
Hing ¼ tsp.
- Wash and soak the rajma overnight.
- Pressure cook with just enough water with a little salt. Drain out the water.
- Powder the coriander, red chili with asafetida. Keep aside.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil , add mustard seed, green chilies and curry leaves and let it splutter.
- Add cooked rajma , powdered masala and fry for a minute.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
You can add grated sundal and chopped english cucumber and make more healthy.