Paneer is one ingredient that is loved by many Indians. Being a dairy product, it is rich in vitamins and proteins. Kadai Paneer is a great main dish for any special occasion. This kadai Paneer masala recipe is one of the best you can add to your dining table this evening since it will go well with either rice or rotis. Here is how you prepare this yummy spicy Kadai Paneer masala.
Paneer 1 Lbs. (Diced into Cubes)
Big Tomatoes 3 no. (Diced into cubes)
Big Green Capsicum 1 no. (Diced into Cubes)
Red Green Capsicum 1 no. (Diced into cubes)
Green Chilies 2 no.
Ginger Paste 1 Tsp.
Sugar 1 Tsp.
Salt To Taste
Coarsely crushed Dhaniya Seed 1 Tbsp.
Gram Masala Powder 1 Tbsp.
Kashmiri Red Chili Powder 1 Tsp.
Cumin seeds ½ Tsp.
Fennel seeds ½ Tsp.
- Take a bowl of hot water and immerse the Paneer cubes till use.
- Heat the oil in a kadai, add cumin seed and fennel seeds, fry for a minute.
- Now add the ginger paste and green chilies and fry for a minute.
- Reduce the stove heat now add chopped tomatoes, sugar ,salt and all garam masala items and Fry till tomatoes turn gooey.
- Continue frying till oil oozes out and then add the cubed capsicum and fry for 3 minutes. The crunchiness and color should not change.
- Now add the Paneer cubes and mix well with tomato gravy and add 1 cup of water.
- Cook till the masala coats Paneer well and the gravy is thick almost dry and Not too dry too.
- Decorate with the chopped coriander leaves and transfer to the serving dish.
- Serve hot with chapattis, Nans, and Pulao.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE MY OTHER KADAI RECIPES:(SEE THE LINKS)
If you found this post useful, I would really love it if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated.